Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a fresh way to start

Blogging industry needed a lot of factors to push you through. I already have blog site but it seems like i dont want to juice out my talent in writing for those blog site. I dont even visited them now. What i want is to start a new beginning with a new diary, with a new blog.

I am the type of person who is fond of telling what's happening in my life to other people. I love to tell stories and tell secrets(limited secrets only, so don't be disgust). Sometimes people are no longer there to listen my stories and open to give suggestions about my situation. Sometimes i felt alone. I don't know whom i could talk to and could hardly identified people who are worth for my trust.....

I hope that this would be the start. The start of everything.
I hope that now and then, i could make myself a successful blogger that doesn't need to speak out in front of no one.

I promise that this would be the new chapter of my life together with this new blog. Forget the past and live happy and gay to your present. Welcome me everybody for i will turn ON my blog...;-)

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Salamat. Sure. I'm willing to help you.
Kung may mga tanong ka, you can ask me. I'll do my best to help you. And sure, I can be your friend. Mag-visit ka lang ng ibang blog tapos makipag-exchange link ka. ^^

 
At April 29, 2008 at 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

check your grammar. huwag maging mayabang, mali-mali grammar mo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home