Thursday, April 24, 2008

On Purpose

Why people like me try to create blog after banging their head towards the door? Is it the effect of amnesia? Well, for me a lot of reasons why i up my self into this kind of craziness. Everything is in purpose so now i would like to share my boombastic reasons of why i entered the generation of blogging.

Uhm.. I love to share the happenings in my life: Joyful and Sorrowful

Reading is my favorite pastime and i envy for those teens who are writing their thoughts. It's not bad to make my own one right?

I just love to write too. Writing my own experiences and let others know what happen in my day.

Lastly, nothing just your own reaction of why are you gotten yourselves in blogging.?Maybe it's the time to know the depth secret beyond your passion in blogging.

I believe that there are still many reasons but it's better to let it show on its own.

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2008 at 10:55 PM , Blogger xsabrina.chic said...

Hi dan, thanks for dropping a comment :) I am willing to become your friend! Just make your posts much more than photos/pictures. More pictures, more interesting. You can ask me if any, willing to help you as I can :)

Regards
-xsabrina.chic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home