Friday, April 25, 2008

My summer school time

I'm sure everyone of you got a summer relax and expedition somewhere. Nothing to think about except for how you will going to spend the last days of your summer.

Hahaaayyyy.. How cool and refresh is that. You have no homeworks to do and no worry for the early wake up in the morning.

Too bad. That's not what i got into.

I still go to school everyday and spend my entire hour looking straight at the blackboard. Trying to figure out the solution of the enumerated problems using the formula of Mariah Carey E=MC. And of course, listening to the lullaby voice of my teachers.

This is my first year college and maybe my body got shocked about the situation. In our school, some course/program have their summer classes and these are required
whether you like it or NOT .Unfortunately, our course belong to it. Poor danDreb. My summer vacation plan was just dumb into trash.
HUhuhu.. Mommy!!!! waaaaaaaaaa...

There's nothing i could do about it but to...take adjust and say byebye to my vacation and face my summer homeworks. Besides spending summer in school is not quite boring and disaster when we come to think of it that i could still get allowances form my parents. That's somehow motivate me. bLEw.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home