Sunday, April 27, 2008

i miss you , a LOT

Its really hard for a little boy [that's me] to cope up with what is happenings to his life. Maybe people sorround me could help me alot to be more courageous enough to understand the scenario along my way.

I got to take my fear and sadness back to their cave. I have one person, really closest person of mine, leave for the betterment of our [my family] life. My mother took the risk of loneliness in order for us esp. for me to continue stduying. She's not really went to a very distant place, just in manila but for me it is far, totally distant place.

I've grown up with her. Though sometimes she needs to go to a not-so-distant-place. And back after how many months.

Now, the thing that i don't want to was happened. Its almost one month since the time left us. I can't endure the sadness inside.

I do...... i miss my mom a lot.

I miss her care and ..

Her advise._angry advise.

My mom got my emo side. He make me release the personality that i dun want to show..

Seriously, i try not to cry because the more tears flow the more i miss her hugs.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Chadchad said...

I could not yet post you to my link excange for I m still looking a widget for that. . . sorry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home