Sunday, June 1, 2008

Suddenly Addicted

Last saturday and sunday i got little bored since i had no appointment at all. No appointment means prisoning yourself in your house, gosh!. But it wasn't really boring for the whole day since QTV featured "American Idol: Road to the Finals". And that's what i am up to.

Being in the house and nothing to do will surely kill you early. A big thanks to QTV since they featured that "A.I: Road to The Finals" where they aired episodes from the top 12 up to the finale. By that craziness, i know your imagining how long my eyes worked at that time. Well, i was in front of the computer for almost 12hours. I wasn't left the t.V because they (the other members of my family) might change the channel. They don't like A.I. They have already watched it but for me i love to watch it over and over again.

Gosh! i found my self totally crazy about A.I. After watching it 2 days i went to internet cafe and surfed their website. It wasn't useless at all because i've found lots of info. about A.I.

Lots of people out there are also fond of A.I. Therefore the best way of killing your time when you get bored is watching the American Idol repeatedly. Got it!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home