Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Take a glance not a look

Have you ever seen my face? I mean without going directly to my friendster? HAha. maybe if you happen to dropped by in my blog when it was freshly created then your not mistakenly seen my face. But i will give chance for those who are interested to see my face.

Don't ever blame the world if your gonna meet a multicute actor now.(my face is kind'a thick and rough that i could claim to be the cutest guy..yuckss)




I'll give you chance to guess who i am there. Who is the cutest guy there? then that's it and the rest are my classmates.(yuckss)



For the second chance again try to figure out who am i there? Same clue.



We'll i guess i should stop this craziness. And i guess, too, that you already guessed what is the complexity and texture of my FACE. hehe.


That's the face behind this wrongful articles. Hope that am accepted as a model in sabrina's artworks.How i wish.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 15, 2008 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ankyut mo naman pala, dan eh. uyy, flattered yan. :DD

 
At May 15, 2008 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay, mali. ako yung unang nag-comment. :)

 
At May 16, 2008 at 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Dan! Anong kalokohan yun? ... Ha-ha. May pag-ganun ka pang nalalaman ah... Hehe. Anyway, nakita ko na yung pic mo dati. Ha-ha. Yung nasa isa mong layout. BTW, thanks for visiting my blog. And thankd for the comment! Haha. Wah! Ang iksi na ng hair ko! Kainis. I guess, I'm too brave to cut it this short. Lol. Di bale, it will grow SOON.

 
At May 16, 2008 at 8:17 PM , Blogger xsabrina.chic said...

wah! I never thought that you want to be one of my model ^__^

You can be too! But I must see first the better quality of your photos.

You didn't telling us that you have a cute dimple! hmm! Nice guy, pero bata ka pa :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home