Friday, May 16, 2008

Its never too late

On the way home na sana ako when my classmate asked me to accompany her to the mall. I can't say 'No' because she immediately inserted the word libre and what friends are for, right? So deciding to accompany her we head to the mall right away and guess what? A big display of notebook welcomed us in the center point of the mall. Whoa. That thing remind me of something. Something that squeeze my body (as in parang pinilipit).

That's the time, then, that i realize that hell time of enrollment is comin'. what?! i haven't yet spend my vacation. I have a lot of things to do before vacation end.

I could not find any other way about it. We can even count the remaining days of vacation but hey, its not too late. I mean its never too late at all. I can spend my few days with all the stuff i want to do. Maybe for some people the remaining days is not enough to fulfill their summer vacation. But for me, i can do 'em all like Superman (lol. what a fantasy)

I don't want an empty summer. Oh i'm not saying that summer schooling is an empty experience but what i want about my summer is " I want it to be remembered". So now i'll be doing it. Yes, my summer class was already finish and can you give me a big clap of a HECK!.LOLx. Whew. It's like i was passing trough the hole of a needle.

All i want now is to chase my summer expedition. Where ever they are i'll be right behind them (desperate as ever). It might sound sooooo exhaustible in the end but worthy to be remembered.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2008 at 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. Enjoy the remaining days of your summer vacay! =)

 
At May 19, 2008 at 12:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice naman. Kaw talaga, basta LIBRE! Ha-ha. Just kidding! BTW, you're right. Even though that there's only a few days before the opening of classes, you can still enjoy your summer vacation! Yeah! It's never too late. So... hope you would have a lot of fun! Enjoy, Dan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home